Tuesday, July 17, 2007

confusion....

it has been a while since my last entry...i'm not going to write up much this time...just about what is going on in my life in these past few months...hmm...the actual thing is i'm confused with myself...you how people see you up front you seem soo happy but in actual fact you are really sad deep inside...hmm...that is exactly how i feel now...the things from the past is still haunts me n keep on coming back to hurt me...not that i did it on purpose but it always tend to find it's way in showing itself from time to time...

Sure, now i have new friends...meet new people from different background, some are interesting some are just so and so...but i still can not forget the past...yeah, you might say that i need more time and all but it has been a long time. how many more times is needed...the truth is i'm broken...and to put something back together is merely impossible...like a broken mug, eventhough you manage to glue it all up together but the broken bits are still visible...thats how it really is...

To trust another person to be in my life might take a long time...it will take me a long time to fall in love again...if it were up to me i do not want to get married at all...love is hurtful...huhue...do i believe in love anymore?...i'm sure am confused with myself...right now i think i'm just gonna enjoy life and go with the flow...whatever that is in front of me i will take that root...

So to all my friends, please pray for my happy ending...thanks in advance...hehe...i'll pray for you aswell...

No comments:

Followers