Friday, April 10, 2009

My emotions~


Can I do things that I want to do for a change?
.
.
I hate this feeling called guilt and conscience~
.
.
I'm not happy~
.
.
I'm torn in between~
.
.
I have to satisfy everybody? impossible~
.
.
I want my way~
.
.
Tired
.
.
Exhausted
.
.
I need rest
.
.
Hate working on Saturdays~
.
.
Need more time to spend with my NEW family~
.
.
I have a new family now
.
.
My obligations now is towards my husband n my family
.
.
Feel like flying away
.
.
I need a holiday
.
.
but that's just running away~
.
.
I feel like crying
.
.
but it won't help much
.
.
Every time i tried to escape there's always something pulling me back
.
.
I don't want to carry this burden anymore
.
.
Why can't they understand~
.
.
They need to let go~
.
.
otherwise forever my conscience will bug me
.
.
and never will I rest in Peace~

~~UNhappy Me~~

1 comment:

Dearests said...

Walaupun keluarga "lama", sometimes you have to put your foot down.

Banyak sabar ya, dear.

InsyaAllah all will turn out right.

*hugs*

Followers