Saturday, May 26, 2007

Confused

Owh ok...it's been a while since my entry...i use this blog as self motivation...sometimes when i think i'm loosing it i will write so that i can feel better and rationalise things that goes in my head. So when i'm not bragging in my blog i would jot down my feelings in my diary....so let me give you on the updates or the things that i've wrote before...

We can not really say how our life is going to turn out because there are too many suprises and expectations. the unexpected always comes uninvited that what scares me sometimes. The thing is that sometimes when the unexpected comes it is far more better than the expected. you tend to appreciate it more. Atleast thats what i think and believe.

YOu know how sometimes a person points out your faults and you get very confused with whether to believe what they say is true and you want to change it or you know better and do not feel the need to change whatever you've become...so i have a choice...

ok...i have to stop now...there is something going on in this house right now, with the shouting I really can not focus...so what do you do when your parents gets into an arguement or a really big fight...you are stuck in the middle..you do not know what to do...i really hope this family would pull it back together...coz this falling out thing if it gets worse it might end up in...hmm...dun what to think about it...

till next time...

Smile Alwayz...

There is always the brighter side of life....

No comments:

Followers